Belcando Adult Dinner is a balanced, easily digestible dry food for adult dogs with normal activity levels. High-quality raw ingredients have been optimally combined to produce healthy nutrition for your dog. The food’s main source of protein is premium-quality, low-ash poultry meat suitable for human consumption. Poultry is a delicious, easy-to-digest source of nutritious proteins.This dry dog food is made from exclusively processed carbohydrates, such as rice, corn and potatoes, making it easy to digest and suitable for sensitive dogs. Dried carob bean and yucca schidigera provide your dog with important prebiotics, which can support healthy bacteria and help to prevent the spread of pathological bacteria in the intestines, promoting a balanced gut flora.
Antioxidants are essential to protect the cells from free radicals, which can cause the appearance of ageing, chronic illness and degenerative changes. Grape seed meal has been proven as the food with the highest antioxidant potential, owing to the fact that it contains a high quantity of natural polyphenols. It can also have a positive effect on your dog’s heart, circulation and general vitality. Whole grape seeds are gently cold-pressed during the production of Belcando Adult Dinner dry dog food.
Brewer’s yeast is not only an excellent source of immunobiologicals and vital nutrients, such as B vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals, but also gives the food a great taste. The included chia seeds are especially rich in valuable fatty acids, which can promote a healthy coat and skin.
Belcando Adult Dinner at a glance:
- For adult dogs of all breeds with normal activity levels.
- Made in Germany.
- No wheat, gluten, milk products, soya or artificial additives.
- Proteins: 75% animal protein (65% poultry and 10% fish), 25% vegetable protein extracts.
- High-quality poultry meat: Easy to digest, well-accepted and extra tasty. Suitable for human consumption and low in ash.
- Processed carbohydrates: Easy for dogs to digest. Wholesome rice and corn have a very low allergenic potential.
- Grape seed meal: High natural polyphenol content, making it the food with the highest antioxidant potential. Protects cells from free radicals and has a positive effect on the heart, circulation and general vitality.
- Carob: Contains natural tannin to support digestion. Source of valuable prebiotics, which can support healthy bacteria and help to prevent the spread of pathological bacteria in the intestines, promoting a balanced gut flora.
- Yucca schidigera: Can bind foul-smelling substances in the gut, helping to reduce unpleasant smells. Also has a prebiotic effect and can support natural cell protection.
- Brewer’s yeast: Source of immunobiologicals and vital nutrients, such as B vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals. Especially appealing taste for dogs.
- Chia seeds: 30% fat content, made up of 60% omega-3 and 20% omega-6 fatty acids, for healthy skin and coat.